I'm shocked at how big my baby boy is! Here is in 6-9 month clothing. He's 2 1/2 months old!!! Wow. But he's as cute as ever. And we all just love him so much!
The other day I asked Tres if he would feed Rock his bottle. He said "yes siree!" So cute! But it only lasted for about 30 seconds and then he was done.


8 comments:
I LOVE his cheeks. I just love big babies. Tres is so funny, but what a great helper!
What a cutie pie!
How cute! What a sweet big brother. 6-9 months already? Man, I thought Konner was big. He's in 6-9 and some 12 right now and he's barely 6 months. The bigger the better, it means more chub to love on!
It was fun to visit with you the other night. I just love holding that baby of yours! Just can't resist squeezing the chub!
Oh, and please tell Joey that I hope he can accept my sincerest apollogies for the graphic content that we discussed the other night. Now you know just how evil we are! Wahahahahaha!
We all know the 'Graphic content' was from ME. I'm horrible. Tampon talk is endearing though, right?
Baby Rock is such a squishy doll.
That was fun visiting with you. Time FLIES when you're having fun and talking with SARAH!
He's adorable. Almost makes me want another- almost. So I started a blog and I want to send you and invite, but I need your email. Will you send it to me, as well as your parents and siblings? Thank you much.
He is such a cuddly baby! I love those kissable cheeks! I also love your new family picture.
Can I say again that I just love that little guy and I just want to squeeze his cheeks! Cute family picture too!
Post a Comment