CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hill Aerospace Museum

My sister Ellen and friends Paula, Amanda and Trevor came up last Tuesday & Wednesday. This is us on Tuesday at the museum.


Isn't he adorable?!

Amanda & Ellie


Aunt Ellen and Rock



Tres in the cool pilot seat




We were resting on some seats and the kids were up playing by the podium
and I heard Tres say "...in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."


Then of course Ellie had to get up there too. :)


Me, Ellen and Rock
(and if you're thinking, "what is up with the hair" it was pouring rain outside all day. it wasn't kind to our hair.)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I've lived here (Utah) for 14 years now and I have never been to the museum. I know, I'm lame.
That's so funny about Tres giving a prayer at the museum. You have taught him well.

Despite the weather, you and your sister still looked gorg!

Rebecca McNair said...

Rock is so cute in that picture! And the is hilarious about Tres! How cute! I need to take Layne there.

Rebecca McNair said...

p.s. Cute shirt! :)