CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Talent Show

Last night our primary had a talent show. Tres really, really wanted to be apart of it, since they talked about it. He really wanted to go swimming last night. I told him if we went he would miss out on the talent show. He really debated for about 45 min. He told me we could go to the talent show and tomorrow (today) we could go swimming. I was a little shocked! He didn't know what to do, so I convinced to write his name in front of everybody. So he practiced a few times.





I can't tell you how proud I am! Not just for him writing his name (which i think is brilliant!), but he had sooo much confidence. When they called his name, he walked right up there with all the confidence in the world. He wrote his name and came sat down. I almost get teary eyed just thinking about it. Good Job Tres!!!!
Little miss Ellie kept saying "my turn." She wasn't old enough to participate. Instead anytime girls' were dancing, she'd mimick them and dance too. DARLING!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

He was so cute, the fan club of little girls in front of me were so proud of him.

Joe(y) Speredon said...

I'm glad we went to that. The primary is awesome. I'm glad Tres gets that kind of social interaction. He's such a stud!

Julie said...

Ok, that's the cutest thing! Way to go thinking of something he can do. THat will be a serious confidence-builder.

kerriek said...

Way to go Tres!

Ashley said...

That is the cutest story ever! He is such a sweet little guy. And, growing up so much.

I love your banner picture of the kids. Darling!

Mama Bear said...

His was one of the ones I was most excited for when we were going through them. I was impressed that he could do it so well! Those primary kids never cease to amaze me! I'm so glad he got to participate and look forward to when Ellie can too.