This is my AMAZING gift from my most thoughtful husband.
He made my blog into a book. I have wanted to do this but never did it
cause it was sooo time consuming. Lets just say, he was busy for a while.
I love, love, love this! Thanks babe, you're so great!
We went to the Cheesecake Factory last Friday to celebrate mine and Jake's birthday's. Overpriced, but good. Especially the yummy desserts. I have to admit I'm not a big cheesecake fan so I got Strawberry Short Cake instead. So yummy! But then I tried Joey's White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cheesecake. TO.DIE.FOR!


6 comments:
What an awesome, thoughtful gift!!! How did he do it? I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! I love your gift. What a great hubby! I enjoyed looking at all your posts today. Your kids are just so dang cute!!
Your husband puts my husband to shame! Good job Joey! The book is beautiful and I'm extremely jealous.
HOW SWEET UR HUBBY IS THE HUBBY OF THE YR SO SWEET!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
I am glad you had such a fun birthday! Now you are making me crave that cheesecake! So YUMMYYYY!!!
I love the idea of making a book of your blog!!! I might have to tell Aaron that I would love that!!!! :) What a cute husband you have!!
Post a Comment