CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009



since ellie wasn't wearing a shirt, i had to block certain....ya know.

5 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

That is the cutest thing! I love both of their little faces!

Julie said...

Ha,ha. Love the face on her chest, you need to teach me how to do that.

Aaron/Kami said...

Such cute kids! I also didn't know Casey was engaged...you'll have to tell her congrats from us! :)

Jen said...

Love the 'strategic' placement of a face on Ellie. Clever.

You would have never caught me jammin to my dad's tunes. He would jam out to some guy named Slim Witkins or Mo Tab. Hard to head bang to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir!

I love your header! I must squish all of those cute cheeks! (the face kind of cheeks, not the bum kind)

Anonymous said...

your kids are so stinkin' cute. i love that easter picture too...it's so springy.