I cant believe it!!! I cut your moms hair and she gave me your blog I hope thats ok. Anyway what a cute family. Last time I saw you, you were pregers with rock. (I love that name) You seriously look so happy. I have totally missed you!!! So I went through alot of your posts and it was so cool to see what you have been up to I love bloging. Wait can I love it even if I dont keep mine updated. anyway are you on facebook?
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
3 comments:
That tongue is disgusting! But I'd be willing to eat an eyeball, if it tasted good.
I get a kink in my neck just looking at how Tres fell asleep! Oh to be young and be able to sleep all skiwampus (sp?) like!
The Boo is my kids favorite part of Halloween. Looks like your kids will be wanting to keep that tradition too! Fun stuff.
I cant believe it!!! I cut your moms hair and she gave me your blog I hope thats ok. Anyway what a cute family. Last time I saw you, you were pregers with rock. (I love that name) You seriously look so happy. I have totally missed you!!! So I went through alot of your posts and it was so cool to see what you have been up to I love bloging. Wait can I love it even if I dont keep mine updated. anyway are you on facebook?
My e-mail is ludlowshanel@gmail.com
Post a Comment