CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Catching up....kinda

Joey and I went to the BYU vs Utah State game last Friday with his parents. It was so fun and I loved the time to be with him!

LOL! Rock says 'whoa' and 'wow' all the time.





I made this, all by myself. Well with the the help of my good friend Jenn. She's seriously the craftiest person EVER! Thanks Jenn!!!

















Joey actually fell asleep like this.




Isn't this soooo cute?!



Tres loves little trinkets. First it was magnetix balls (those were thrown away after he swallowed 3). Then monopoly pieces. Now its Chess pieces. He loves to 'play.'
Rocks 11 1/2 months! He's walking and babbling, and can go down the stairs all.by.himself. Love that.
He's so stinkin adorable!

3 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

THATS AWESOME SARAH!! LOVE DATES WIT THE HUBBY THOSE ARE THE BEST!!! GOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!! UR KIDS ARE SO STINKIN ADORABLE!!! GLAD UR BACK

Rubyjuice said...

That bag is so awesome!!! You should send me the pattern!!! Your kids are so cute! I love them!!

M. Haydee Speredon said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!