CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Look Who's 1.......



We celebrated Rock's b-day yesterday. Had family over and lots of fun! Rock is the only one of our kids that actually ate his cake. YUMMY!

Rock is such a HaPpY boy. Always smiling. He loves, loves, loves to play with big brother and sister. He follows them around all day. He actually plays pretty well and can take it when Tres wrestles with him.

Rock loves food! Pretty much any kind of food. He really likes grapes and cheetos. And of course milk.

He says a few words. "Wow, ow, whoa, mamamamama." He points to things he wants.

I love this "little" guy so much. I'm kinda sad he's 1, but love watching him grow up.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ROCKWELL! We love you!

6 comments:

Aaron/Kami said...

He is so cute! And I love the Elmo cake.... Good job Joey!

Jen said...

Happy birthday Rock! I know one reason why Rock is so happy...he has such a wonderful family who loves him so much!

And don't tell me... Joey made the cake? Awesome! He sews, he decorates cakes... I'm thoroughly impressed.

IONGI FAMILY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCK U LIL CUTIE PATOOTIE!!! LOVED THE CAKE GREAT JOB BTW!! AMAZING

Jennie said...

He is just so cute. Well, all your kids are cute. I love the halloween pictures on top and I love Rock's cake face!

Rebecca McNair said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy RoCk!!!!! The cake is so cute! I can't believe that little guy is 1! He is the sweetest little boy! Glad you guys had such a good time!

The Bliss Family said...

Such a cute cake!