CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Job Charts

We decided to give the kids job chart's. Not only will it help teach them responsibility and to help out....it'll help me to be more organized too!
They have to make bed, brush teeth& get dressed, pick up toys in playroom before dad's home, clean room before bed and brush teeth at night.
If they do perfect for 2 weeks, dad said they can go to Chucky Cheese!

2 comments:

M. Haydee Speredon said...

I love it! me and jake are going thru a restructural movement as well I have the educational down but the cleaning up is harder to do, I am so going to start the chart too, see if that works:))))

Jen said...

Impressive!!! I admire your mad organizational skillz!

And I just have to tell ya... you are my new grocery shopping, guru!
I bow down to the master! I am not worthy!