CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby Update

I went to the dr. today. I gained ZERO weight!!!!!! Hallelujah. The baby has though. He now weighs a little over 5 lbs. That's almost a pound in 2 weeks. He's huge. No wonder why my belly feels so stinkin' heavy. I still have 7 weeks-at the most. If I have to wait until my due date, I might refuse to pay. :] If you know anybody getting rid of some newer baby boy clothes, or selling them for cheap let me know. I have stuff, its just older. Its nice to have some newer things, thats all.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Yay! I think this is the point where the baby starts to gain a pound a week. You look great. Pregnant and great! All my baby boy clothes would be older than yours and I gave them all away. It is always nice to have new baby clothes!

Mama Bear said...

Mine wouldn't help you out much since they are the wrong season, I'm kinda in the same boat trying to find "season appropriate" clothes. I'm sure you wouldn't want any of my summer rompers that have no sleeves!

Michelle said...

Thats awesome! Selfishly I want you to hold out till we get there...but I will understand if you don't :)

Julie said...

Yeah for no weight gain!!!!

The Bliss Family said...

I can't believe you only have seven more weeks! This is the point where I started getting antsy! Good luck! I hope that baby doesn't grow seven more pounds!

Misty said...

Sara, you are doing awesome! 7 more weeks! That is so exciting! Tres is so fun in pre-school, it is so good for them. Chett loves to go! Take it easy!