click on collage to make bigger
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
The Zoo
We went to the zoo last Friday. PERFECT weather and there was hardly anyone there. Sooooo nice! Tres LOVED every minute of it. He kept saying, "I can't believe that!" Ellie had fun too. Thanks to the wonderful Aunt Ellen, they got to ride the train and carousel. And thanks Paula, Amanda and Trevor for coming and making it that much more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How fun! This is our first summer not having a membership pass because of gas prices. I miss it. My kiddos love the train, too. We save money just to ride the train 2 times each visit!
I love the zoo! We went on Sat. and there were tons of people! If you ever want to go again feel free to call, we have a membership and nobody can ever go with me :(
The zoo is great, especially when you are not dying of heat. I love the pictures of Tres and Ellie standing infront of the gorilla sillohuete (sp?)! :)
I just love the zoo! It looks like you had so much fun! You're pictures are so cute!
Sarah, your blog is so cute! I didn't know you were such BYU fans! Tres looks so cute on his first day of joy school!
Post a Comment