CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Update

Baby weighs a whopping 6 1/2 pounds!!! I gained 2 pounds. Technically like 1 since the baby gained a little over 1. Lets just say, I'm nervous for when delivery comes!

5 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Good thing the way was paved pretty well the first time! If you need anything feel free to call.

Jennie said...

Is there a chance your dr will start you early? I am still planning on having Ellie on Thursday! Let me know if plans have changed, though.

Jen said...

Mother of Moses that's a big baby! Hang in there friend! Get a pedicure, massage, and a man servant to clean your house. You need it!

Love the Mamma Mia tunes. Take a chance on me!

Hollyween said...

If you need ANYTHING, let me know.
I'm here for you. Really. I am.
That's a lot of baby to carry around with a few weeks to go.

Joe(y) Speredon said...

don't worry jen. i'm the man servant. seeing what sarah has to go through (and all women in general) i'm happy to do what i can.

i want Rock to be a big kid, but i'm really hoping he waits until after he's out to get really big.