Joy School started today for Tres. He was excited to go, but I think a little nervous. He said he had fun, which is what counts. And he loved the craft they did, melting crayons on paper to make a cool design. Here is my handsome boy!
I can't believe he's getting so big. I'm so excited for him to do this and get more and more involved with friends. He's so fun!


4 comments:
so cute. Was it cold there today? Luke starts school tomorrow. I think I am a little nervous.
I love his hair! Ruthie and I loved Joy School, too. Now we're on to Preschool. Enjoy the time you get to spend being the cool mom every 6 weeks. It's so much fun!!
LOVE the office theme playing. I CAN'T wait for it to start!!!
How fun for you! He's going to be in 'big kid' school before you know it!
I love pictures of cute kids on the first day of school! They are so full of anticipation and excitement. Have fun with Joy School!
Post a Comment