CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Fun

First of all, Joey was put in as the new Ward Clerk last Sunday. He'll do a wonderful job.

On Friday we went out to dinner with the adults in my family. We were going out to kinda celebrate my brothers engagement. Were really excited for them.
Marc and Terah

Here's some other fun pictures from dinner. FYI:first pic a little graphic :)


My sis Julie- they're kinda cooky. Love ya jules!


My sister Heidi. She's gone mad from being
the oldest of 7 children.


Sisters Julie and Ellen


My adorable niece Jocelyn who totally hams it
up for the camera at 7 months! She even knows
to look at the picture on your camera after.

Brother Matt, sis-in-law Kerrie and Jocelyn

Mom, Dad, Cassie.
Then on Saturday we went to the BYU game with Marc and Terah. They're my dad's season tickets, but I really wanted to go to a home game before the baby comes. So he was so kind to let us use them. We had a blast and loved that they won 44-o against Wyoming. We went to dinner afterwards with Joey's parents and visited with his family.
Isn't family awesome?! I love that were all friends-on both sides. I especially loved getting to be with my amazingly, handsome husband ALL weekend. It was great!

7 comments:

Jennie said...

What a fun weekend! I love that the baby knows to look at the picture on the camera. Kids are so smart so young! You look fantastic. I'm sure you can't wait till that baby comes!

Julie said...

Hopefully, no one who reads my blog will see this!!! I swear our family brings out the worst/craziest sides of all of us.

Jen said...

Um yeah... I'm from Wyoming. I shall hang my head down low in shame.

What a cute family!

Mama Bear said...

Sounds like fun! I wish my little man would smile for the camera, he's a little on the shy side when we bust out the camera.

Misty said...

What fun! It is so fun to be with family and actually spend some to with the hubby!

Jacque said...

Hi Sarah-
don't know if you remember me or not, I'm Julie's sister-in-law. That is a great picture. I can tell Julie doesn't get a lot of alone time with Guy. They seriously need to get a room.

By the way,cute blog. It's fun to read about your experiences.

Lia said...

Thanks for telling us all about the picture of Julie. It was worth coming over and checking out. Too funny!!